The first and only automatic pool cover system designed for stainless steel cable.
At Cover-Pools, we pride ourselves on being the leaders in automatic pool cover technology innovation. T4 is the only automatic pool cover system built for high-strength stainless steel cable. Stainless steel cable is more durable and doesn’t stretch or shrink like traditional nylon rope. This means less maintenance including less frequent pool cover adjustments and easier fabric replacements.
At the heart of T4 is an exclusive mechanism and motor built for superior durability, easy installation, maximum adjustability and seamless integration into your pool design. We kept our pool builders in mind when we decided to optimize and simplify our design.
1. Adjustable CorrResist End Hub
2. All Stainless Steel Hardware
3. Large 1½” Pulleys
4. Drum Brake
5. Positive/Sure-Shift Drive
6. Reel Brake
7. Auto-Tension CorrResist Cable Reels with Adjustable Diameter
8. Vertical Pulleys (poolside)
9. Quick-Cable Attachment
10. Industrial Grade Slip Clutch or AutoStop Option (not shown)
11. Thick Hard-Coated Anodizing on Marine-Grade Aluminum Brackets
12. Quick Install Cradle
13. New Condensed Motor with Potted Capacitor
The new T4 design makes for easy installation and maximum adjustability.
- Built for aircraft-grade stainless steel cable
- No stretching or shrinking like traditional rope
- No more service calls due to misaligned covers
- NEW Auto-Tension torsion springs keep tension on cables ensuring smooth cable pickup
- NEW Reel Diameter Adjustment makes for easy leading edge alignment for a flush cover seal every time
- NEW separate mounting cradle contributes to a quicker installation
- Adjust the leading edge with the turn of a screw while uncovering the pool
- What was once a two-person job is now only a one-person job
- Fits 20.5” motor end vs 28”
- 24” box requirement vs 32”
- NEW Thinner Cable Reels
- NEW Shifting Mechanism uses less space